LSC Xth Int'l Congress 2012
The Lebanese Course on Revascularization
The 2nd Middle East Congress on Echocardiography
October 20-22, 2011
Phoenicia Intercontinental Hotel, Beirut
meeting will be reviewed foraccreditation by the Continuous Medical Education Committee of the LebaneseOrder of Physicians. The accreditation results will be announced in the finalprogram.
Click here to download the updated program
Click hereto download the Opening Ceremony program
Call for Abstracts:
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 24 September 2012.
Notification of Abstract Results: 1 October 2012.
- Abstract must be written in English.
- No more than 300 words (not including title, authors and affiliations).
- Typed single-space in MS Word format using Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Abstract title should be typed in title case and bold, do not underline.
- Author must type their initials and last name and omit degrees and titles. Name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Author must indicate name and address of the institution in which the work was done.
- References and credits must not be included.
Abstracts should be sent only through e-mail: email@example.com
|Nurses, Medical Technicians, Students & Residents || FREE (letter or justification is required) |
|LSC & LSCT&VS members ||FREE |
|Non members ||50$ |
|Foreign Participants Registration ||350$ |
Registered delegates will be entitled to:
- Attend all scientific sessions on October 17-20, 2012
- Attend the Opening Ceremony on October 17, 2012
- Coffee breaks and lunches on 17-20 October 2012
- Delegate’s kit and all official publications
- Access to exhibition area
- Certificate of attendance
Hotel accommodation can be booked through INFOMED International for events. Hotel assignment will be made on first-come-first-served basis.
For more information:
Congress Scientific Secretariat:
Mrs. Diana Kazzaz Chaaban
Tel/Fax: +961 (01) 397315
Mobile: +961 (03) 672763
Infomed International for Events:
Mrs. Marie Nasr Maalouf
Tel/Fax: + 961 (01) 510881/2/3
+ 961 (01) 482116
Mobile : +961 (03) 513366
|LSC is a ESC National Society|